Art Attack

  • Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3

    You can use any of the following to help you complete your art attack blog
    What you found easy / difficult



NOW WHAT?
(don’t copy this: Write about some of the following things)
  • I would like to try (watercolour, pastel, paint) if I did another landscape because … I would like to see what the other colours look like with the art that I did.
  • I would like to get better at …( showing foreground, mid ground and background


 Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3


You can use any of the following to help you complete your art attack blog


WHAT?
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, mid-ground and background in landscapes.


SO WHAT?
(don’t copy this: Write about
For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water color or pastel. Watercolour


some of the following things)


  • What you learned from each teacher’s lesson
  • What features you included in your art (trees, river, sea, hills, flowers, flax, buildings, jetty, birds, mountains etc)
  • What techniques you use With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
  • With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.
  • d (e.g., watercolour - wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry)
  • What you enjoyed
  • What you were proud of





No comments:

Post a Comment